Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Reliable K40 in the US?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member plattino's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 31st, 2002
    Posts
    30
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I need to get some K40 to shoot some additional scene material for my current film project in the good ol' US of A. Has anyone figured out where to get the newer so called "fixed" batches of K40 super 8 film? I know we know the batch numbers but where can you get this new stuff in the USA? Do I have to go overseas?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member kbrady's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    24
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I placed an order at Kodak's online store last thurs and they were "back-ordred" till May....Wonder if that means that's when they get the "fixed" batch? Also, B&H Photo (one of the biggest) is "out of stock" on K-40. Was there a wholesaler-level recall? Anyone know anything?

    Trying to get a lot number from any source other than a walk-in is next to impossible.

    KBrady

  3. #3
    Inactive Member kbrady's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    24
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I placed an order at Kodak's online store last thurs and they were "back-ordred" till May....Wonder if that means that's when they get the "fixed" batch? Also, B&H Photo (one of the biggest) is "out of stock" on K-40. Was there a wholesaler-level recall? Anyone know anything?

    Trying to get a lot number from any source other than a walk-in is next to impossible.

    KBrady

  4. #4
    Inactive Member chas_ucla's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13th, 2000
    Posts
    345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think I might change my name or something...I asked a similar question a week ago and so far have received zero response...

  5. #5
    Inactive Member plattino's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 31st, 2002
    Posts
    30
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Chas the trick is to reply to your own topic to add it to the top of the thread. Then if no one replys, just keep sendin her up.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •